Do you have a Microsoft volume licensing agreement?
i.e. Campus or School Agreement
Do you understand the following Microsoft licensing requirements?
- Client/Server Licensing
- What’s a CAL
- Core CAL Suite
- Enterprise CAL Suite
- Device CAL & User CAL
- Per User or Per Device Licensing Mode
- Per Server Licensing Mode
- Processor Licensing (incl. Multi-Core)
- Per Mailbox Licensing
- External Connectors/Internet Licences
- Terminal Services
- Work @ Home & Home Use Programme
- Student Licensing
- Software Assurance Benefits
- OEM & Operating System Licensing
- Virtualisation — impact on licensing
- Product Activation
- Downgrade Rights
- Licence Transfer
- Step-Up Licences
- Re-imaging Rights
- VDI + VECD
- Desktop Optimisation Pack
- Licensing products to use with the Apple Mac
What can Viglen do to help you?
The training department has a team of experienced and dedicated trainers, we can offer access to a range of existing courses to complement the software and hardware we sell, courses designed around the Viglen Learning Platform from it’s learning or a range of bespoke technical training covering subjects as diverse as Microsoft® Volume Activation technology 2.0.