Volume Licensing for Nonprofit Organisations
Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP)
Adobe offers nonprofit pricing discounts in their VIP (Value Incentive Plan) and TLP (Transactional Licensing Program) programs globally. See if your organisation is eligible for Adobe nonprofit prices.
Further Information about nonprofit eligibility
A nonprofit and non-governmental organisation in the United States must be a qualified 501(c)(3) public charity as recognised by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Outside the United States organisations must be qualified or registered as a public charity under the relevant local country’s laws (and where applicable hold a tax exempt certificate), or if no such local laws exist, then organisations must be the equivalent of a U.S. public charity. Eligible organisations must also operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include, but is not limited to:
- Providing relief to the poor
- Advancing education
- Improving social and community welfare
- Preserving culture
- Preserving or restoring the environment
- Promoting human rights
The following types of qualified or registered nonprofit customers are ineligible for nonprofit pricing at Adobe:
- Organisations that have not obtained recognised charitable status in their respective country
- Private foundations
- Hospitals, clinics, or facilities providing direct medical care (except FQHCs in the US)
- Health management systems, HMOs, PPOs, or other healthcare organisations
- Government funded research laboratories
- Government organisations or agencies, including international governmental organisations and United Nations Entities
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Political or lobbyist organisations
- Labor or fraternal organisations
- Commerce and trade associations and
Organisations that engage in discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training or services, termination, promotion, and/or retirement based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership, or veteran status other than as allowed by law are not eligible to participate in this program.
An organisation needs to be able to prove its tax-exempt status with current tax documents from its country of residence.