Internal Account Manager
VHQ, Viglen, 7 Handley Page Way, Colney Street, St. Albans, HERTS, AL2 2DQ.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience of account management within the IT industry.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills both written and oral. Be commercially aware and have an interest in IT. A personable persuader with good interpersonal skills.
Summary of Key Accountabilities
- To develop and manage a portfolio of key accounts, engaging with the customers on a regular basis
- Offering a first class service to both potential and existing customers by continually updating and developing your product and market knowledge
- To identify and generate new prospects, by selling all IT related products and services
- Produce quality quotations and proposals
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Make proactive calls on a daily basis
- Develop pipeline of opportunities and assist in monthly reviews
Education and Skill Requirements
- Natural ability to build a strong rapport with customers
- Be commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Used to working in a fast paced, highly motivated sales environment
- A committed attitude
- Team player
- Articulate and numerate; fast thinker and capable of dealing at all levels essential
- Goal oriented Can Do attitude
- Two to three years professional sales experience in a similar organisation (desirable)
Apply today with reference 1398, sending your CV with brief covering letter along with salary expectation to:
Josie Doornveld, HR Department, Viglen Limited, 7 Handley Page Way, Old Parkbury Lane, Colney Street, St. Albans, Hertfordshire AL2 2DQ.
01727 201800 firstname.lastname@example.org.