This program is targeted at the needs of schools and sixth-form colleges who wish to implement Quark’s complete design tool. With QuarkXpress and Quark Interactive Designer, students can express their creative ideas without having to learn multiple applications and design methodologies.
- Save money Significant discounts off regular box product pricing
- Saves time Ease of deployment – install QuarkXPress on all desktops – include in your Desktop Software Build
- Easy Management Quark License Administrator (QLA) manages Concurrency and Priority List (list & pool users) and Location
- Better license management ensuring legal compliance Allows all employees to deploy without compromising compliance
- Provides Management Information QLA provides for usage reports and monitor performance
Classroom License Programme : Minimum 10 units entry point.
Classroom License : 10 – 49 users
At present, no maintenance program is available for Quark Schools Educational Licensing.
Delivery method for License
Delivery electronically via email — contents of which are Customer Details (Quark Customer ID and Customer Name); License Serial Number(s); Site License Runcount; Site License Description (Edition, Platform & Version); Validation Code.
Delivery method for Media
Media sent direct to the end user.
For further information and discussions about Software Licensing options, please use the following details to contact the Software Licensing team now.