Entry level servers are the perfect choice for environments with up to 50 users, such as small offices or individual classrooms. The general purpose entry level server’s typical role would be for file, print or email tasks. It’s a perfect platform for single applications where cost is a key driver and performance is not mission-critical. All of our single socket servers utilise the power of the Intel® Xeon® processors and run on Intel® chipsets to provide essential server-class features.
The IX1300 meets the needs of small offices, individual classrooms, anyone who needs a simple cost effective and quiet server.
- Viglen Tower Server Chassis
- Single Intel®C204 Chipset
- Single Intel® Xeon® Quad Core Processor
- Four DIMM sockets for up to 32GB DDR3 Memory
- Onboard SATA Controller with embedded RAID
- Four 3.5" fixed SATA bays
- Four PCI-Express one PCI expansion slots
- Integrated Dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet
- Single fixed 400W PSU
- Intel® System Management Software
- 3 Year On-Site Next Business Day Warranty
Viglen’s next-generation Workgroup Servers use the power of Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel Quickpath technology to maximise performance. All models support up to two processors and both pedestal or rack mount versions offer enterprise features and scalable management as standard.
Viglen’s most powerful and high performing servers are the ideal solution for business-critical databases, use of demanding applications and large workgroup needs. Viglen’s departmental servers are designed for virtualisation environments providing scalability and reliability with no downtime whilst providing room for upgrading as your infrastructure grows.