The new iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand and iWeb.
All part of every new Mac.
iLife makes it easier than ever to get the most out of the photos, movies and music on your Mac. Organise and search your photos by faces and places in iPhoto. Make a great-looking movie in minutes and edit with precision in iMovie. Learn to play piano and guitar, or compose and record your own songs with the new guitar amps and stompboxes in GarageBand.
A great new development in photos.
Organise and find your photos in two new ways; Faces, based on who is in your photos, and Places, based on where you took them.
- Organise your photos based on who’s in them using Faces
- Organise and explore your photos by location using Places
- Show off your photos onscreen using themed slideshows
- Publish your photos directly to Facebook and Flickr
- Use the new and improved editing tools to perfect your photos
- Illustrate your journey with photo books including new travel maps
Create a movie in minutes or edit your masterpiece.
Make a great movie in the time you have. Give your movie a professional look in seconds with new themes. Or refine every shot with the Precision Editor.
- Make movies with ease using advanced drag-and-drop editing
- Fine-tune your movies with the new Precision Editor
- Enhance your movie with dynamic themes and animated travel maps
- Smooth shaky clips with automatic video stabilisation
- Add finishing touches with new titles, transitions and effects
- Browse all your video in the full-screen Library Browser
Musicians wanted: no experience necessary.
Learn to play piano and guitar. Learn songs from the artists who made them famous. Rock like a legend with new guitar amps and stompbox effects.
- Learn to play piano and guitar at your own pace with Basic Lessons
- Learn to play a hit song from the artist who made it famous with Artist Lessons (sold seperately)
- Re-create the sound of legendary guitar rigs with new amps and stompbox effects
- Jam using virtual instruments with Magic GarageBand Jam in full screen
Create a stunning website and publish it anywhere.
Design a website to share your photos, movies and music just by dragging and dropping. Add new dynamic widgets and publish and share with a click.1
- Easily add dynamic content like RSS feeds and iSight videos using the iWeb Widget Browser
- Let your friends know when you update your site with Facebook notification
- Publish to virtually any hosting service using built-in FTP support
- Easily manage multiple websites and selectively publish one at a time
Hollywood-style DVDs made easy.
Create your own DVD in less time than it takes to watch one. With iDVD, you can premiere your movies and photo slideshows on a professional-quality DVD with animated menus, buttons, scene selection and more. All customisable to suit whatever you’re sharing.
1 Some features require Internet and web server access; MobileMe recommended. MobileMe is available to persons aged 13 and older. Annual subscription fee and Internet access required. Terms of service apply.
To speak with one of our sales team about your Apple requirements, please use the following contact details.
Education 01727 201860
Schools 01727 201820